How To Unpause Printer?
Printer is a premium machine due to its quality printing, high speed working, variable range and models and the best thing is they are affordable. But even if your printer is premium it can become unfunctional for a certain time-period. Well the reason behind this sudden error is that your printer is gone into the pause mode.
On the other hand, there is also a printer pause option available which gives you the permit to stop the printing tasks so that your printer can focus only on scanning tasks. Also, as per your availability you can reset the printer pause option and continue the printing process once all your scanning tasks are completed.
Read More: How Do I Unpause My Printer?
But, in this blog we will help you learn how you can troubleshoot the printer pause error. You can also take the help of experts by searching or the best Printer Repair in Seattle.
Read More: How Do I Download HP Print and Scan Doctor?
If you want you can also contact us on our toll-free number +1–877–894–5316.
But before moving forward towards the solution let’s know the reasons behind printer pause error.
Read More: WPS Pin Not Working HP Printer
Reason behind Printer pause error –
There can be several reasons such as printer is put on the pause mode, or due to problem in software, paper jamming, cartridges issue, etc.
Now, let’s move forward and learn about the solutions:
· You have to check whether the printer pause option is on or off on the settings.
· You have to now set the control panel on the front of your printer.
· You have to press and release the pause option. This step will help stop your printer from going into pause mode.
· Now, follow all the on-screen instructions a confirm them.
· Open the computer’s taskbar now and check the list of the documents which you want to print.
· You have to right-click on the screen displaying paused status.
· And, the final step is where you click on the resume option so that printer can start printing again.
Read More: Can’t Find the WPS Pin for my HP Printer
Solution 2: -
· Click on the start option.
· Open the settings and select the printer’s option.
· You have to right-click on the printer icon and select pause printing option.
· You can now try printing a test document again.
Read More: How to Setup Hp Printer to New WIFI?
If it doesn’t work then you have to follow few more steps:
· Disconnect printer from the present network.
· You have to now connect your PC using a parallel cable.
· You can now turn on your printer.
· Again, you have to try printing a file or document.
Read More: How to Install Printer Driver Windows 10?
In case you are not able to resolve the pause error or you have other printer related issues then feel free to contact us on our toll-free number +1–877–894–5316. You can also search for the nearest and best Printer Repair in Plymouth.
Read More: HP Printer Drivers for Windows 7
Read More: Computer Recognizes Printer but Not Scanner
Read More: How Do I Update My HP Printer Firmware?